Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Scrap Space

My Newest Craft and Scrap Space
Here are a few pics of my newly created space. I had a walk-in closet that was just holding a bunch of junk. I purged and reassigned homes for all that stuff and added my craft stuff in it's place. It is a 4 ft x 5.5ft space and it has all that I need. I used upward storage to maximize my space. Thanks for taking time to look at my space.


My Workspace - my DH put a shelf above it for storage and a LED task light. The Sterilite container holds my 8.5 x 11 card stock, my ribbon is rolled around cross stitch spools in the "tackle box" style container, I used a 5 x 7 index card holder for my cuttlebug embossing folders, my Cuttlebug, and the picture box is holding my stickers.


My Computer Armoire and my JetMax Storage.


My Cricut sits on top of my computer armoire.


My Paper Storage sits on top of the Jetmax cubes. I used a 12 x 12 Cropper Hopper storage for the full and half sheets and 2 sterilite 3-drawer containers for scraps.

Top drawer holds my clear unmounted stamps and stamp pads. It also has all my extra scrapbook adhesive.

Middle drawer holds my pens, hole punches, and misc tools.

Bottom drawer holds my personal trimmer, Martha Stewart glitter, Cricut tool kit (under my trimmer), and misc tools.


Middle Cube was originally a paper cube with the dividers. I kept one in place and used my Creative Memories paper dividers to store my patterned paper. I have a sterilite container with my 8x8 DCWV paper packs, and misc magazines, paper, etc.. to the side.

The Bottom cube is a paper cube but I use it to keep other things organized. It holds my 12" trimmers, cricut 12x12 mats, Martha Stewart Score Board, extra pages for my current album and another album with pages.



1 comment: