Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Cards

Here are just a few of the cards that I made this year for Father's Day. I created 5 so far but only took pics of 3. I hope all the Fathers in my family have a GREAT day.

First is a card that made to give to my husband. He is handy with tools and just finished building our storage shed so I thought that this would be perfect. I downloaded the cut file from Ruelysi (Thank you). But I ended up doing this from the downloaded pdf files from melstampz.blogspot.com. (Thank you too). I altered it to be a card instead of a "belt bag". I used tool diecuts left over from my CM stash. The inside says "You build the foundation to our family"

Second is a card I made for my dad for my husband and me to give him. I used the waterfall tutorial from Kathy Logan at Splitcoaststampers to create it (Thank you). It took me some time to figure it out but I did and I love the card. The background paper is DCWV and the 4 sayings are "A Father, Listens with is heart, Speaks with Hugs, Teaches by Example." Hope he likes it.


Lastly is a card that my daughter will be giving her daddy. She wanted to make him a softball themed card so we found big baseball stickers WM, I hand cut the field, mounted it to some baseball saying background paper, cut DAD from PS and that was it. Pretty simple but I think he will love it since he plays softball for a team at work. The inside says "You're a homerun hit out of the park" She is so excited to give it to him. Thank for looking at my creations.



1 comment:

  1. Don't you love all the things you can find on the Cricut MB. I just stoped by to say Hi and that I nominated you for a blog award. I your interested stop by my blog.

    Happy crafting

    ReplyDelete