Saturday, January 31, 2009

Challenge Card #31

Card #31
I did it 31 cards in 31 days. This card was inspired by the ribbon I found at a local pottery store. I stamped black dots on red card stock, added the ribbon to outside. The inside I stamped red dots and drew my own lady bugs on the red background. I came up with the saying/poem for the card.

This challenge was GREAT. I have made a lot of my family cards for the year but I still have a lot more to go. I want to thank Jennifer Wuthrich for the challenge and for getting me going.

Thanks for sharing this experience with me.





1 comment:

  1. wow I can't believe that you drew these lady bugs! they are super! super cute saying too! I am so glad that you accepted this challenge this month...I have enjoyed getting to know you and see your beautiful cards each day!

    Hugs to you! and I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete